Rochester House Fire

KIMT News 3

Rochester, MN – Fire crews in Rochester responded to a house fire Tuesday night in the 300 block of 6th Street NW.  The fire originated in the bathroom, and the caller reported that he thought a bathroom ceiling fan was on fire.  When crews arrived they found smoke coming from the attic.  Firefighters were able to put out the fire.  There was about $10,000 dollars in damage done to the house.   The fire is under investigation.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s