ME: 2 Minn. roommates died of CO poisoning

SPRINGFIELD, Minn. (AP) — An autopsy report says two men found dead in a south-central Minnesota farmhouse last week died of carbon monoxide poisoning.

The Brown County sheriff’s office said Monday a damper on the furnace of the rural Springfield home was not functioning properly.

Authorities say the father of one of men called 911 at about 1:40 p.m. Friday. Upon arriving, deputies found 30-year-old Nathan Potter and 23-year-old Adam Jensen unresponsive. They were roommates.

The medical examiner has ruled the deaths accidental.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s