Cause of Rose Bowl fire released


MASON CITY, Iowa – Authorities have released the cause of a bowling alley fire in north Iowa.

The Mason City Fire Department believes the fire at the Rose Bowl began because of an electrical failure in the wiring above the ceiling in the banquet room.

Fire crews say nobody was harmed in the blaze that started early Wednesday. Officials with the bowling alley tell us the damage is extensive and they don’t know when they’ll be open again.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s