Gas leak in Rochester

KIMT WEB News

ROCHESTER, Minn. – Authorities say a natural gas leak forced the evacuation of three homes early Monday morning.

Rochester officials say they were called to the home on West Center Street Southwest after the homeowner smelled natural gas.

After investigating, authorities found high levels of the gas and evacuated that home and also two others.

Officials believe the leak was caused by a faulty gas line supplying the gas range. Nobody was hurt. 

blog comments powered by Disqus