Authorities: “Prevented an explosion”

tj two

ROCHESTER, Minn. – A local Taco Johns employee is being credited with saving the restaurant from a possible explosion. On Saturday, authorities say one of the workers noticed a gas smell, and shut off all of the gas appliances and called 911. When crews arrived, a gas leak was found and fixed. If the leak was not noticed, authorities say the building could have exploded.

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s