Fire to keep Anchor Inn closed

Anchor Inn Fire

CLEAR LAKE, Iowa – A north Iowa restaurant may be closed for several weeks.  An electrical fire in the kitchen area of the Anchor Inn in Clear Lake caused an evacuation Thursday afternoon.  The fire was quickly extinguished and no one was injured, but owner Jon Berhow says he won’t be able to reopen for business until the health department and a contractor can inspect the damage.  Berhow says he’s very hopeful to have the Anchor Inn up and running by July 4th.

blog comments powered by Disqus