Grilled Cajun Chicken
All you need:
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
4 teaspoons olive oil
3 bell peppers, seeded/sliced
2 teaspoons garlic, minced
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1 teaspoon basil, dried
¾ cup half and half
All you do:
- Mix Cajun seasoning and olive oil. Brush oil mixture on chicken breast. Grill (or bake) seasoned chicken breast until 165 degrees internal temperature. (15-20 minutes depending on temperature of grill and size of chicken.)
- Grill sliced bell peppers. (about 3-5 minutes… it does not take long)
- While chicken is grilling, in sauce pan, prepare sauce.
- To make sauce: Mix together garlic, tomato paste, basil and half and half in skillet. Heat in skillet, but do not boil.
- To serve: top chicken breast with bell peppers and top with half and half mixture.
Nutrition: 240 calories; 12 g fat; 540 mg sodium; 9 g carbohydrates; 2 g fiber; 22 g protein; 60 % Vitamin A; 200 % Vitamin C; 6 % Calcium; 6 % Iron.