Deconstructed Green Bean Casserole
All you need:
½ tsp olive oil
½ tsp butter
1 – 8 oz. container of Shiitake mushrooms
1 – 8 oz. container of Forest mushrooms
1 – 8 oz. container of Nameko mushrooms
1 – 8 oz. container of Alba Clamshell mushrooms
1 can Campbell’s Healthy Request Cream of Mushroom Soup
12 oz bag Fresh Green Beans
Crispy Onions, for topping
Optional: White truffle oil, for topping
All you do:
1. Sauté mushrooms in ½ tsp of olive oil and ½ tsp butter until golden brown.
2. Warm mushroom soup in saucepan or microwave.
3. Steam green beans according to instructions on package.
4. Sauce the bottom of a platter with mushroom soup.
5. Place individual 4 oz. portions of green beans on top of soup.
6. Top with mushrooms, crispy onions and a drizzle of truffle oil.