Rights activists, church leaders and drug and gun rights advocates found common ground and filed a lawsuit against the federal government to halt a vast National Security Agency electronic surveillance program.
A jury was selected Tuesday to hear the case against an Army psychiatrist accused in the Fort Hood shooting, whose long-awaited murder trial is set to begin next month.
WASHINGTON (AP) — Hundreds of thousands of homeowners facing higher federal flood insurance premiums under reforms passed last year would win a temporary one-year reprieve under a measure that began its advance through the Senate on Tuesday.
Comic-Con veterans share what they’re most looking forward to at the 44th annual edition of the international pop-culture celebration this week in San Diego:
— “My No. 1 most anticipated film of the year is ‘Gravity.’ I have
The iBookstore’s Official Book Charts for the week ending July 15, 2013:
1. “Hidden Order,” by Brad Thor (Atria/Emily Bestler Books)
2. “Inferno,” by Dan Brown (Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group)
3. “Second Honeymoon,” by James Patterson & Howard
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Trekking to San Diego for Comic-Con is usually just another summertime destination for the likes of “The Walking Dead” mastermind Robert Kirkman. However, this year’s pop-culture bonanza will serve as a major milestone for
App Store Official Charts for the week ending July 15, 2013:
Top Paid iPhone Apps:
1. WhatsApp Messenger (WhatsApp Inc.)
2. Where’s My Mickey? (Disney)
3. iTranslate Voice (Sonico GmbH)
4. Minecraft – Pocket Edition (Mojang)
iTunes’ Official Music Charts for the week ending July 15, 2013:
1. “Blurred Lines (feat. T.I. & Pharrell),” Robin Thicke
2. “We Can’t Stop,” Miley Cyrus
3. “Holy Grail (feat. Justin Timberlake)”, Jay-Z
4. “Radioactive,” Imagine
WASHINGTON (AP) — An ambitious, bipartisan effort to overhaul the military justice system and stanch the increasing number of sexual assaults gained crucial support from conservatives Tuesday, setting up a showdown with the Pentagon’s top brass.
IOWA CITY, Iowa (AP) — State data shows that more than 3,200 license plates have been issued to local, state and federal agencies with… More »